[Cin] ffmpeg 7.0 soon to be released

Андрей Спицын spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 22:48:06 CEST 2024

After reading the mail list, I thought that some test cases are needed to
test plugins after migrating from ffmpeg 6.1 to 7.0.  And then compare the
new videos with the old ones in semi-automatic mode.

I found that ffmpeg a able to produce diff-like videos with the blend
filter for video:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25774996/how-to-compare-show-the-difference-between-2-videos-in-ffmpeg

I haven't found the tool for audio, yet.

Best regards,
Andrey

сб, 20 апр. 2024 г., 02:07 Phyllis Smith via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org