[Cin] ChomaKey's old bug

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sun Apr 21 12:25:23 CEST 2024

As You all said,... nothing is changed for me.
Tested on UbuntuStudio_16.04 with "cin-x86_64_older_20240421.AppImage"
by Phyllis.
Test file used is "unwanted_black_flash.xml" by Phyllis, and other tests
by myself.
This "cin-x86_64_older_20240421.AppImage" version works in the same way
of my Cin Reference version.
I am sorry.

IgorBeg