[Cin] ffmpeg 7.0 soon to be released

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 18:43:22 CEST 2024

IgorBeg, in Preferences/Settings/Playback A what is the audio set to?  The
default on a new startup seems to be Alsa, default, 16 bit linear.
Unfortunately I have no speakers on my Ubuntu 16 O/S, but when I download
this new AppImage and load a ffmpeg 7.0 audio filter on my laptop, it works
for me.  I am confused by your bad results.  Also, even though you get
those error messages, are you getting audio because you say it is
"scratchy", so it is working?