[Cin] ffmpeg 7.0 soon to be released

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Tue Apr 23 13:32:32 CEST 2024

To be clear,... It is not a Playback problem, it is a rendering problem,
for the audio, web format.
For Info, in Preferences->Settings->Playback my setting is: Alsa,
default, 16bit.
In my project file there are two Audio tracks on Timeline (Left+Right).
The source audio file is a stereo WAV file.
The link to hear the scratches: https://files.fm/u/ux748j3zwz
It is strange. For the MOV preset the audio is Okay. I will try to go
back in time with the versions I saved on my Hard Disk.

My tests using:
- cin-x86_64_older_20240421.AppImage (audio scratches)
- CinGG-20240229-x86_64-older_distros.AppImage (audio scratches)
- CinGG-20221031-x86_64-older_distros.AppImage (audio scratches)
- cinelerra-5.1-ub16.04-20201031.x86_64-static (OKAY)
=====================
Render:
File Format: FFMPEG | webm
Audio:
   Preset: webm.webm
   Bitrate: 128000
   Quality: -1 (disabled, grayed)
   Samples: fltp
Video:
   Compression: vp9_1920x1080_24or25or30fps.webm
   Bitrate: 0
   Quality: -1
   Pixels: yuv420p

IgorBeg