[Cin] HTML manual

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 01:05:53 CEST 2024

> Trying to open the html manual directly from the website, I no longer get
> to the
> cover and context menu,

> This has been happening for a couple of weeks.

This is fixed so IgorBeg's workaround is no longer needed.  It was my
mistake for removing "index.html" so as to not conflict with "Index.html"
(lower and uppercase "i" is the only difference).  Although lowercase
"index.html" is not used in Context Help, it is needed for the HTML manual
itself on the website.  I will see if I can find a way to change uppercase
"Index.html" to another name for a different solution.

P.S. it is probably better to report a potential error right away --
preferable even if it turns out not to be a real error.  I should have
verified everything was working after I removed lowercase index.html from
the website (shame on me!)