[Cin] binary repo for cin-hv

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 02:09:35 CET 2024

пт, 16 февр. 2024 г., 03:26 Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>:

> Andrew, I have started comparing CinGG chromakey plugin with HV 8.

Thanks! But I think mentioned fixes just went in into hv git  few days ago,
so post HV 8

For some reason I can not translate the url from Russian to English using
> Google Website translate, but it does not matter as I can compare the code
> without understanding the rhetoric.
>
>>  https://www.linux.org.ru/forum/multimedia/17521951
>>

>> also, previews in file loading dialog!
>>
> What does the above mean?

Well, if you use file picker in cin-hv /cv / gg you see some file details
but no picture (like in gimp's file open dialog, or old quicktime for mac).
Now cin-hv git does show preview pictures if you click on filename in open
dialog/window. May be not easy to port if it uses libquicktime internals