[Cin] Fwd: Chromakey + blur testcase from IgorV

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 16:22:04 CET 2024

On Sun, Feb 25, 2024 at 3:47 PM Igor BEGHETTO via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote:

> By my test, using IgorVlad's test case, Blur plugin works as it is (I am
> using "CinGG-20240131-x86_64-older_distros.AppImage"). Just press the
> Reset button in the Blur plugin and set the desired value.

I think you win The Internet today ... because it works!??? But why??
well, this is question for me, I got some  clues .... (disabled in gui
param "alpha determinated radius" we probably not initialize correctly)

So, even if we are not very coherent team - lesson of the day "apes
*together* strong!"