[Cin] New release update

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 23:32:44 CET 2024

чт, 29 февр. 2024 г., 22:53 Phyllis Smith via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>:

> We have a new release of AppImages for February 29th with only very minor
> changes but was necessary to fix Color 3 Way plugin since that is often
> used.  There are also Manual changes and the excellent Anamorphic.pdf file
> that Andrea created -- this was hours and hours of work with much reviewing
> and input from Terje. A little of Andrew's work was a spillover from
> January when he was working overtime (smiley face) in creating patches and
> improvements. See the latest release notes included below for a little more
> detail.

> *GIT for Cinelerra-GG has the following changes from 02/01/2023-02/29/2024*
>
> *Andrea’s contributions:*
> The Anamorphic.pdf document is now easily accessible here:
>         *https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/Anamorphic.pdf
> <https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/Anamorphic.pdf>*
> Tooltips were added by Andrew for HiLo and LoHi audio to remind users of
> Big/Little Indian bits.
> LV2 related files had a patch applied due to Python 3.12 deleting use of
> “imp” after it having been
>  deprecated for a long time. 3 of the files already had the workaround in
> so the same workaround was
>  added to the other 3 – sord, suil, and sratom.
> A minor issue in the 01/31/2024 AppImage for Color 3 Way plugin resulted
> in backing that mod out.
> --

As always there is more work ahead.

Thanks for all your effort and time put into our little common project.
Even if I am absent from cingg I still try to keep rest of "reported by me"
bugs elsewhere updated, this provides some change in picture I am focusing
atm. It was said humans work better if we can switch our tasks from time to
time ...