[Cin] Set stream sample aspect ratio in ffmpeg.C

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 00:53:23 CET 2024

Bummer, although this does fix the 1 problem as discovered by Terje, it
breaks Bluray and DVD creation.  You can easily see this without having a
bluray writer simply with these steps:
1) load video with audio which in my case was 1440x1080 (from a sony camera)
2) pulldown Settings/Format and switch to HDV 1080/25
3) pulldown File and select bd_render

Error is:  FFMPEG::encode_activate: write header failed
/tmp/bd_20240104-164102/bd.m2ts
  err: Invalid argument

In DVD creation, it does create the DVD without erring out, but the DVD
will not even load on an LG DVD/Bluray device hooked up to the TV.  It
plays on the Samsung UHD but hangs on 1 part towards the end.

The patch probably has other unknown ramifications that I have not found.
Neither HV or CV have an existing "ffmpeg.C" file in the cinelerra
subdirectory for comparison.