[Cin] SD 16:9 missing among CinGG BD-Render Video Formats

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 20:22:48 CET 2024

> @ Andrea,
> I forgot to ask if you have a chance to make some screenshots examples?
> I think it will ease a lot to clarify the text. ;)
@Terje
One idea is to put some pictures, another is to make a video to put
privately on CinGG's Youtube channel; so you can only watch it from
the link in the manual. It seems to me that too many pictures in an
appendix weighs down the manual too much. However, I don't have a
problem with putting pictures up.
With your other file (5sec_dv01_03.dv) what test do you propose to do?

One thing that is still unclear to me is why CinGG and ffmpeg indicate
SAR instead of PAR. How this affects the workflow and whether their
SAR is something new that applies to both normal SAR and PAR, or
whether it just changes the name but remains a "pixel aspect ratio."