[Cin] Again on plugins in floating point (HDR)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 23:48:13 CET 2024

What about Histogram? where you changed/tested CLAMP as shown below?
        if( !EQUIV(config.gamma[mode], 0) ) {
                output = pow(output, 1.0 / config.gamma[mode]);
-               CLAMP(output, 0, 1.0);
*+               CLAMP(output, 0, 100.0);*
        }
If you make another change, just send me the changed paragraph instead of
the entire Plugins.tex file.