[Cin] DAR, PAR and SAR, again

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 17:28:10 CET 2024

чт, 25 янв. 2024 г., 18:03 Phyllis Smith via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org
>:

> Andrea, git has most of the "working" patches applied except for
> libsndfile-1.2.2 which I have to test on ubuntu 16 today and then will
> add.  Other patches not applied are possibly render formats which I am
> unclear of but can easily be added by hand.
>
> And "not sure about these if required":
> 0001-Use-maxchannels-define-in-mwindow.C.patch  (controversial and unsure
> of consensus)

With my DeusEx player hat I'd like this patch to be applied (even DVD can
have 8 channels for each track!)

0001-Try-to-harmonize-Hilo-LoHi-settings-between-info-req.patch (when I
> test, not having problems with these)

You tried loading (l)pcm data directly into cingg? There should be little
window asking user to set endianness and few other params. For me this
window and asset info were displaying ored DIFFERENTLY than encoder
settings! Yes, I was going by overall visual appearance and not reading who
was Hi and who was Lo ;)

Also, in pcm loudness first patch I tried to set up tooltips for pcm
encoder endian settings radiobuttons.

Sadly doing the same at requester/info window is less simple ....(probably
need to plumb in gui object)

0001-Add-32-44.1-khz-sampling-frequencies-to-pcm-dvd-enco.patch (when I
> test, not having problems)

you not tried ffmpeg -> dvd_pcm  audio rendering  with project set to 44.1 ?

mplex_add_44_32khz_lpcm.diff (when I test, not having problems)