[Cin] DAR, PAR and SAR, again

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 23:36:40 CET 2024

GIT checkin of Andrew's patches to include:

  0001-Try-to-harmonize-Hilo-LoHi-settings-between-info-req.patch
  0001-Add-32-44.1-khz-sampling-frequencies-to-pcm-dvd-enco.patch
(ffmpeg-6.1.patchD)
  mplex_add_44_32khz_lpcm.diff (mjpegtools-1.2.2.patch8)
  additional render formats:  dvd_pcm.dvd and the old-fashioned mp2 audio
I "think" I might actually be caught up now, but because will be making new
AppImages in 4 days, will not be doing any more GIT checkins  before then.

> Also, in pcm loudness first patch I tried to set up tooltips for pcm
> encoder endian settings radiobuttons.

Unfortunately, I can not find the loudness patches to test as they must be
buried in some thread and I can not remember where.