[Cin] HDV 1080i to DVD 16x9 with MP2 audio

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 02:20:53 CET 2024

Tested as Andrew stated on DVD connected to TV and it works but does not
distinguish between MPEG-2 and MPEG-3 -- it just reports as MPEG.  And mp3
works too on DVD.
FYI -- you will have to edit dvd.sh to change ac3 extension to mp3 (file
written as mp3 but really mp2).  I did not add -L 48000:2:16 as not needed
(?). And execute dvd.sh after like for lpcm.

Is it possible to get MP2 audio; if possible how and where to set it on the