[Cin] DAR, PAR and SAR, again

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 00:34:13 CET 2024

Andrea, my understanding is minimal, but since Terje says it looks good,
then I say when you are satisfied with it yourself, let's make it a PDF
document to put on the website and have the Manual reference it.

I used this shell script to Latex create Terje's standalone
Preserving_Camcorder_Media.pdf:

#!/bin/bash
> #
> pdflatex special.tex
> pdflatex special.tex
> echo " "
> echo "VIP get ready for html by rm -rf CinelerraGG_Manual"
> [root at keystone working]# cat Preserving.sh
> #!/bin/bash
> #
> pdflatex Preserving.tex
> pdflatex Preserving.tex
> echo " "
> echo "This is Terje's standalone camcorder to bluray."

and with this file, special.tex:

\documentclass[
> a4paper,
> 12pt,
> oneside,
> svgnames,
> %draft
> ]{memoir} % paper size, font size and other options for document
> \input{common/packages.tex} % common packages
> \input{common/settings.tex}
>
> %\includeonly{common/title,parts/Installation}%
> ,parts/Introduction,parts/Windows
>
> \begin{document}
>
> \input{parts/SPECIAL_title.tex}        % create and use custom title page

\thispagestyle{empty}           % no page numbers

% \newpage
> \setlength{\parskip}{1\baselineskip}
> \frontmatter
>
> \tableofcontents