[Cin] cingg for NetBSD pkgsrc update

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 20:28:48 CEST 2024

well, I tried to update my wip patches adding cinelerra-gg as pkgsrc
module for NetBSD.

So far it sets architectures to just i386 and amd64, but in theory you
can try it on arm8l (32bit arm) and aarch64 and ppc too (but I only
have  qemu-emulated PPC machine so builds tend to be on slow side - I
only tried to build our sources on Debian 8.11 for ppc and there build
was fine but cingg  crashed at startup just after splash screen)

I hope that  someone with relatively fast ppc machine can give it a
spin?  On i386 it builds ok with 1024 Mb of ram. two virtual cores.

 qemu-system-i386 -cpu pentium2 -accel kvm  -hda netbsd-92.qcow -smp 2
-device ES1370 -boot c -netdev user,id=myslirp,ipv6=off -device
e1000,netdev=myslirp -m 1024
(qemu 9.0 on Slackware 15.0 i586)

it also loads and plays mpeg2 video file (slowly) if I run qemu this way:

qemu-system-i386 -cpu pentium2 -accel tcg,thread=multi  -hda
netbsd-92.qcow -smp 2 -device ES1370 -boot c -netdev
user,id=myslirp,ipv6=off -device e1000,netdev=myslirp -m 1024

or

qemu-system-i386 -cpu pentium  -hda netbsd-92.qcow -device ES1370
-boot c -netdev user,id=myslirp,ipv6=off -device e1000,netdev=myslirp
-m 512