[Cin] Picons for Chromakey(Avid) and Swatch plugins

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Fri Jul 12 09:33:43 CEST 2024

Phyllis wrote:
"June 2024 release:
  Unfortunately, because of additional stuff requiring my attention, I
made little progress on my "to do" list AND I forgot to (1) create icons
for the 2 new plugins because the default ones are so ugly ..."

If you want, if you like them, I have created the new picons for
Chromakey (Avid) and Swatch plugins. They are for cinfinity and
cinfinity2 folders as usual.

- "chromakeyavid.png" shows Joker in the foreground and, in the
background, you can see the greenscreen and the chessboard.
- "swatch.png" shows the playing cards in different colours,... and its
suits.

Thanks!
IgorBeg