[Cin] How to identify if a running CinGG is the Regular or Multibit version?

Terje J. Hanssen terjejhanssen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 21:31:36 CEST 2024

Den 16.07.2024 04:51, skrev Андрей Спицын via Cin:

> > I, too, wonder whether einhander binaries are 8-bit or multibit.
>
> I use the default build scripts with a minor changes, so I think it's
> 8-bit.
> Should I change 8-bit version to multibit? Or make a separate 8-bit,
> multibit and 10-bit version?
>
> Best regards,
> Andrey
>
> сб, 13 июл. 2024 г., 17:31 Terje J. Hanssen via Cin
> <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>:
>

>     Den 13.07.2024 13:01, skrev Terje J. Hanssen:
>>

>>     Den 12.07.2024 10:39, skrev Andrea paz:
>>>     I, too, wonder whether einhander binaries are 8-bit or multibit.
>>
>>     I did a render test, and it seems to me that this is the 8-bit
>>     version.
>>     If einander once make a change, I would suggest to put the Cinx
>>     Suse version on Slowroll ;)

@Andrey
If I understand Phyllis's last post, the default version will get x265
addition of 10 and 12 bit.

For me on openSUSE Leap and Slowroll x86_64, this will be the only
version I use. Slowroll plus adding the community repo "All of Packman"
(not only the Essentials) provide the latest ffmpeg-7, vlc etc. with
enabled multimedia libs and codecs. 😉
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Slowroll
https://ftp.fau.de/packman//suse/openSUSE_Slowroll/