[Cin] Major Problem with AppImage

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 19:37:39 CEST 2024

With AppImage being probably the most prevalent method of executing CinGG,
a major problem on Debian Trixie (not yet officially released) has cropped
up preventing its usage.  Supposedly due to appimage stuff depending on old
outdated Fuse2 libraries.  Is this my fault for using an older version of
Fedora + older Ubuntu and Debian to make the AppImages?  I hope MatN can
help me get a solution!

For details, please refer to:

https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/forum/everything-else/appimage-wont-start/#post-2902

Since I "think" most other Operating System distros are based on Debian,
this will be a problem for all new releases?