[Cin] New release update

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Fri Jul 19 09:40:49 CEST 2024

Mat wrote:
> "export" makes something available outside the current (bash) shell as
> an environment variable.
>
> Try this:
>
> - printenv | grep -i blabla
> - export blabla=whatever
> - printenv | grep -i blabla

Wow! Thank you so much to both, Andrew_R amd Mat!
Now, I think, I understand. "export" write a value on a location (file
or more files) of environment variables and then these parameters are
read by script/s (or other programs).
And this value is temporary because when I turn off the computer, or log
out of the session, that parameter is no longer present.
Great! Thank you again for your time!