[Cin] Major Problem with AppImage

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 22:12:06 CEST 2024

@Phyllis
I think for Arch there is no problem with the appimage. As I told you,
these days I am experimenting with distros (derivatives of Arch) and
sooner or later I will go back to pure Arch. In the distro I am trying
now (CachyOS) I had not installed “libappimage” and that was why
CinGG-appimage would not start.
However, I saw that installing libappimage brings along as a
dependency fuse2 and so, by necessity, in Arch there will be no
problem.

But for the test you asked for (1), I have to necessarily install
libappimage and that compromises the test because I end up with
fusermount2 already in the library. I tried to remove it but then it
doesn't start --appimage-extract and I can't run the test.