[Cin] Major Problem with AppImage

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 20:19:50 CEST 2024

Terje, thanks for the inquiry about affecting other distributions.  We
certainly hope not, but we are now more prepared with the early warning
about the possibility. So far from information from MatN and Andrea, it
seems that the problem may only exist in unofficial releases and will be
appropriately addressed before official.  That is just my wild guess.