[Cin] removing letter boxing while preserving aspect

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 20:18:10 CET 2024

The only way I have tested to do this will cut off the right and left sides
some and I do not know a way around that. IgorBeg may have a better
solution.  My example had no content on the sides:
https://streamable.com/1a5osk

1) load your 4:3 video with the bands
2) drag the "Crop & Position" plugin to the video track and bring up its
"Show controls" popup menu
3) adjust the "Top" and "Bottom" sliders to crop the bands at the top and
bottom
4) now switch the Settings->Format to 3:2