[Cin] BlueBanana and alpha slider

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 09:29:16 CET 2024

IgorV noticed that alpha slider does not appear to work in bluebanana since
~april 2017 (?)

I do not have specific files, I just tried to  put jpeg wallpaper  on track
above video, add BB plugin to track with wallpaper.jpg, and colorpick some
color there (so selectin will be visible)

sadly moving alpha slider from 100  to 0 in BlueBanana  does not have any
effect on image in compositor?

tried rgba-8, rgba-float, yuva8 (also plain x11 and opengl x11, with and
w/o direct method).

https://git.cinelerra-gg.org/git/?p=goodguy/history.git;a=history;f=cinelerra-5.1/plugins/bluebanana;hb=HEAD

I do not have pkg from that earlier era, but I'll try to compile sources
on earlier system snapshot. Might take some time ...