[Cin] mjpegtools update

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 00:39:21 CEST 2024

Because Andrea had a compile problem and Andrew found an update to
mjpegtools from 2.1.0 to 2.2.1 that seemed to solve the problem, I have
been testing this.

Questions for Andrew concerning the patches in 2.1.0 to be moved to 2.2.1:
??? patch 1,2,3 are no longer relevant because patch1 cpuinfo.sh file no
longer exists; patch2 NOPIC not there; patch3 bad spelling must be gone
(wink, wink).
??? patch 4,5,6,7 appear to be needed for TERMUX.  Is that still
necessary?  and bthread.h needs to be created as in patch7?

Patch 8 is still relevant as it adds sample rate.

Build working with patches 4-8 applied.  Now I just have to figure out how
to test.  I did find that loading a mjpeg video does not work and has not
been working - maybe never did.