[Cin] ffmpeg 7.0 soon to be released

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 20:17:19 CEST 2024

FFmpeg 7.0 checked into GIT (previous version 6.1) thanks to Andrew
updating numerous patches in ffmpeg plus another bunch in the cinelerra
subdirectory (5 or so).  And thanks to Andrea and others for all of the
testing and problem reporting.  If Andrew and Andrea can verify I did not
make any mistakes on checking it in, that would be highly appreciated!
...Phyllis