[Cin] Changes in manual

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 22:15:00 CEST 2024

Thanks to the user and Andrea for good suggestions and implementation which
I have reviewed and checked into GIT.  I also opened up a Bug Tracker #660
for the user's discovery of a long time error for the Render menu, Render
Range of Selection or In/Out points, starting at the beginning of the
timeline instead.

Note to Andrea, is this a correct change that I made?  Previously it had
been "*cin -d 10650 cin -d 10651*" on the same line.

> 2. For external network nodes, now we must join the nodes created to
> instances
> of CINELERRA-GG. On the client computers (192.168.1.12), on the terminal,
> start 5 background CINELERRA-GG tasks via:
> cd {path_to_cinelerra}
> *cin -d 10650*
> *cin -d 10651*
> cin -d 10654