[Cin] Add in bug tracker

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sun Dec 2 21:25:49 CET 2018

Am 02.12.18 um 21:18 schrieb Andrea paz:
> Sam, I was thinking of adding the following features to your request
> in the mask bug tracker:
>
> 1 - To be able to rotate the masks around a Pivot Point that we can set.
> 2 - To be able to resize the masks.
> 3 - Clone a mask on the same track (for example clone a Uruk-Ai in an
> entire army).
>
> What do you think?

I think it's a good idea! I like it. :-)
You are welcome to attach your idea to the existing request as a note. I
don't decide if it will be implemented, Phyllis and GG have to look at
that, but the more people support this idea, the more likely it is that
the idea will be implemented. If you have any problems with the bug
tracker, please let me know and I will be happy to help you.

Sam