[Cin] expanders.txt

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 19:39:25 CET 2018

BIG WARNING FIRST -- pervasive change which fixes "timeline not getting
updated in some cases" and maybe issue #26 checked in prior to checking
into GIT the expanders.txt.  Will update MantisBT.

Andrea,

> I'm sorry about the spacing problems;

No problem, we are just ecstatic to get this to check in!   What is checked
in for expanders.txt now has the spacing corrected and a couple of spelling
errors.  You will see it, but fixed Rumbler (was Rumble), F_vectorscope
(was F_vctorscope) and F_smptehdbars (was smtpehdbars).  And I removed
F_minterpolate because it is commented out in ffmpeg/plugin.opts.  If that
is NOT supposed to be commented out, please let us know.

And yes, Blue Banana is so powerful that it can also be used as a
> Chroma Key! (I'm preparing a video these days).

Looking forward to seeing that and any more expanders.txt improvements
gg/Phyllis