[Cin] Forum

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:59:47 CET 2018

Andrea,

> The Forum does not seem to be a success among old users.

I was hoping it would replace the Mailing List because I have had comments
from people who hate the Mailing List and probably they just want to read
the Forum and not be bothered with more mail to go through.

But the forum also has another function; it can happen to
> us a curious visitor or even just random. My request is then to put
> many video tutorials, How TO and Demo captivating that manage to
> attract the interest of an occasional visitor.
>
> I agree that random visitation is important too since we are trying to get
the word out.  I am supposed to be working on a beginner's tutorial just to
catch some of the random users and to get the basics down, but keep
dragging my feet.  I do have a pretty good start but too many
interruptions.   We should try to at least add 1 demo a week so that the
forum keeps active.  gg/Phyllis