[Cin] Proxy error (optimal settings)

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Mon Apr 8 21:53:07 CEST 2019

Hi Sam,
usually I use this proxy settings (for  source at 1080p):
     - Scale Factor: 1/4
     - Use Scaler: unchecked
     - File Format: FFMPEG - mpeg
     - Video Preset:
         - Compression: mpeg.mpeg
         - Bitrate: 1800000
         - Quality: -1
         - Pixels: yuv420p

For some videos, with strange variable bit rate, made with a smartphone
I had problems, like you, with the settings above; then I changed it to
MOV and it works fine :
     - File Format: FFMPEG - mov
     - Video Preset:
         - Compression: mov.mov