[Cin] How to use the Background Rendering?

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Thu Apr 11 21:42:31 CEST 2019

If I can to add a little thing about the forum: it would be more
attractive, for the guests/users, to embed the videos in the
posts/comments, where possible. So the user can see the preview.
Like youtube, also streamable have an option to embed the code inside.
Maybe Sam may do a test, I think.

For example in the Sam's link https://streamable.com/cty6d there is the
code that I copied from embed button by streamable.com:
padding-bottom: 107.485%;"><iframe
src="https://streamable.com/s/cty6d/kcnvpi" frameborder="0" width="100%"
height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%;
position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

IgorBeg