[Cin] Proxy error (optimal settings)

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri Apr 12 16:15:49 CEST 2019

I have different frame rates. The event I recorded was mostly recorded
at 25 & 50 FPS. The recordings with 25 & 50 FPS are converted into proxy
files without any problems. Only the sports close-ups were recorded with
120 FPS. These cause the error. I will send you a file via your private
e-mail address, then you can test it. Let's see if you get other results.

Sam