[Cin] Proxy error (optimal settings)

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Fri Apr 12 19:08:05 CEST 2019

GG/Phyllis quotes: Do either of you have a suggestion for a workaround
in Proxy to be able to use a different fps? Something else "Override
frame rate?"

For me is better don't touch it. It help to undestand if rendering will
have any problem.
Usually, the professional mode is ...
1) to convert the source video with a external program, like Eyeframe
(unfortunately only for Windows program) or ffmpeg, to a friendy fps
(and change GOP, GroupOfPictures).
2) "to convert" the fps inside Cinelerra-gg, like I have done with your
61 fps video: in Resources->Media, select the video, RMB on that video,
choose "Info" option and change video's framerate.

In a old post/thread/issue (I don't remember) I had written that would
be useful to have in Media, near the name of the video/audio some fields
with the informations: fps, size, (codec?). It would be useful because
you could see the info without open another window (Info window) for
every file. I understand that it is not easy to implement that feature.

GG/Phyllis: "Eagle Eyes Igor"
My sister call me Ygor. Take a look at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxxSIX3fmmo
Great movie (...and No Comment, please). =)

IgorBeg