[Cin] Translating the website into French

Olivier Humbert trebmuh at tuxfamily.org
Wed Apr 24 16:25:09 CEST 2019

Hi Sam and all.

Today, I've translated 3 pages into French.

Here is 3 things about translation.

1st
***

On the "Mantis How To" page :
https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/mantisbt-how-to/ ,t he link under "Click
here to add an avatar" is still pointing to the EN version of the
external page, and it doesn't seems to be possible to change that within
the translation system.

It'd be great if I'd be able to link to the FR version of this external
page.
Can you do something about that?

2nd
***

I found 2 typos in the original text of the
https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/downloads/ page :
- "Deppl" instead of "Deepl"
- "developement" instead of "development".

3rd
***

The footer doesn't seems to behave rightly when into French. See the
screenshot attached.
Don't know why it does behave correctly when in Italian/German/English.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Olivier

--