[Cin] Translating the website into French

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu Apr 25 23:57:54 CEST 2019

Hi Olivier, Hi Andrea,

@Olivier Thanks for reporting. It's been changed.

> Another thing for you @Sam if you can give it a look is, while I've
> already translated "Handbrake in the new version 1.2.0 changes to
> FFmpeg", it still appears as "waiting for translator" in my
> translator/admin page. I don't know why this is the only page doing
> this while all the other went to "Complete".

@Olivier & Andrea

Somehow this one post is causing problems. I see that the post is
translated into both Italian and French. Unfortunately the status cannot
be changed, it seems to be an internal problem with WPML.

I removed this one post from the translation queue.  This one post is
not so important now that it would be worth the effort to delete it and
create a new one.

Sam