[Cin] Translating the website into French

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri Apr 26 21:40:46 CEST 2019

On 26.04.19 21:06, Olivier Humbert wrote:

>> I synchronized all links. Now the menus should be in sync. I also
>> released the new translation, from now on everyone can see it.
>
> Yes, it seems to be working.
> That said, some stuff doesn't seems to be translated yet.
> Please find the 5 attached screen-shot where I put big white dot next
> to the missing translations.
> If you can do something about those, I'd be great.

This translation plugin is relatively new and still has some bugs.
Apparently not all links are synchronized correctly.  Can you write me
these menu names in French?  I copy the translations manually into WPML.

To screenshot number four: I also wanted to translate these menu items,
but it makes more sense as it currently is. There are people who don't
speak any foreign language at all and have to be able to read it in
their own language.  A German user who has accidentally landed on the
French website knows what the expression "Deutsch" means, but not
necessarily "Allemand".

Sam