[Cin] Build 27 April

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 15:37:41 CEST 2019

Andrea: thanks for testing! gg will look at this right away.  He was
working on Arch yesterday but we are not very familiar with Arch at all.
Is "libva-vdpau-driver" absolutely needed for Arch?  After your previous
email, we had read about it and thought it was optional.

Yes, you still need to use CIN_HW_DEV=vdpau.  More later as we try to get
this all going smoothly somehow, I hope.  gg/phyllis