[Cin] Build 27 April

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 13:36:49 CEST 2019

About the new build 2019-05-27.

- First of all thanks for the Tracer plugin; I have yet to test it,
I'll let you know.
- I noticed that in Arch's PKGBUILD there is twice the "libva"
dependency and "libva-vdpau-driver" is missing (NOTE: there is also
"ctags" missing without which the installation fails).
- I don't really understand how vdpau/vaapi integration works: don't
you have to use the string "CIN_HW_DEV=vdpau/vaapi" anymore when
starting from terminal? Or do you still have to put it on if you want
to activate the GPU?
- For now TOP tells me percentages above 100% and the playback FPS are
very low, see video:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3na1r3vmwcnn6n/test.webm?dl=0