[Cin] Forum and MantisBT (@Sam)

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sat Aug 10 13:48:06 CEST 2019

Thank you for reporting the problem Andrew.
I adjusted the settings on Cloudflare. Now the problem should not occur
anymore. I have deactivated the caching on Cloudflare for MantisBT and
the forum. Only the website is cached. I have done some tests and it
works for me.

If you should observe the problem again, then please let me know, then I
will have to find another solution for it.

Sam