[Cin] Jump and Insert a Auto keyframe by Overlay window

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed Aug 14 10:21:54 CEST 2019

To jump among keyframes we have the buttons in Main window and the
shortcuts, but we can not jump among Autos keyframes.
If possible, I would like to suggest something like in my photomontage
added.
I inserted  three little buttons for each Auto: one for jump backward to
the next Auto, one for create a new Auto in cursor position and the last
one for jump forward to the next Auto.
That would only work on Armed tracks, of course: if I press on "create a
new Auto in cursor position" where a Auto keyframe exist, that Auto
keyframe is deleted (toggle); and the jump features would work only for
the Armed tracks, and for its specific Autos like Create (Delete) a new
Auto.

What do You think about?
Thanks

IgorBeg