[Cin] FFmpeg 4.2 new filters

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 00:13:42 CEST 2019

xmedian was commented out by GG as were the following upon earlier report
from Andrew:
freezedetect
showpatial
thumbnail_cuda
derain

But if there are parameters that can be included in plugin.opts for xmedian
or any that make them work, that would be good to know.  For me, colorhold
or any of the new working ones automatically showed up in Cinelerra without
having to modify plugin.opts to include them.  phyllis/gg