[Cin] FFmpeg 4.2 new filters

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 11:44:25 CEST 2019

My test:
I confirm the filters to be left in blacklist; to read the
documentation, they require more input tracks, or write in metadata,
or neural networks or even speech recognition. So it is not possible
to make them work in CinGG.
The others are all present in video/audio effects, do not give errors and work.
Unfortunately some of them don't work for my inability:
- Colorhold makes everything monochrome, even the color I chose to keep.
- Dedot, no matter how much you change the parameters, shows no difference.
- Maskfun shows no difference.
- tpad do not understand how it works