[Cin] Request: Sketcher plugin and Antialiasing

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed Dec 25 10:19:52 CET 2019

Wow! I have seen the demo. Very good.
I would change the Off, On, Dbl labels to Off, AA, AA+
AA means AntiAliasing.
Or, like in other pull down menu:
<strike>AA</strike> (with a strike line on it)
AA
AA+

And, if possible, an hint when you are over it (Antialiasing).

I would like to test it, and the new nesting feature, on a
Ubuntu16.04-LiveDVD next days.
If you can make a build for me, I thank you.
(waiting for another, used, Notebook, I will test on an old Desktop PC)

IgorBeg