[Cin] Request: Sketcher plugin and Antialiasing

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 01:57:27 CET 2019

@IgorB:
I am sorry that we totally missed this email from 5 days ago and just now
accidentally found it.
Anyway, there is a ubuntu 16 static tar with all of the checked in mods at:

https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/cinelerra-5.1-ub16-x86_64-static.txz

@Pierre:
There is also a Mint 18 with all of the current mods to include BT #346 @at:

https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/cinelerra-5.1-mint18-x86_64-static.txz

@All and Andrea:
Latest mods include Scaling and Rotating with acceleration like used in
Tracer plugin.
And the Layout is fixed so that "Reset" translation fits in the box as
recommended in BT #210.

@IgorB:

> I would change the Off, On, Dbl labels to Off, AA, AA+
> AA means AntiAliasing.

And, if possible, an hint when you are over it (Antialiasing).

GG added "Anti-Alias" as a tooltip, but does not want to change to AA and
AA+ because they mean so many things.