[Cin] Clips/Nested clips/Xml - new feature - best thing since sliced bread!

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 11:23:50 CET 2019

I agree with Sam: it is true that we can easily do with nested
clips/nested assets or with the various sub-projects. But the ability
to work on separate sections of the EDL opens up many features and
possibilities (a future support for metadata and ICC, for example; or
compatibility with other EDLs considered standards [OpenTimeline]).
In addition, making the workflow of CINGG similar to that of other
NLEs makes it easier and more attractive for new users to use.