[Cin] Clips/Nested clips/Xml - new feature - best thing since sliced bread!

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Dec 28 11:00:24 CET 2019

I always use Nesting feature, for more complex projects, like showed in
the my old screencasts.
https://lists.cinelerra-gg.org/pipermail/cin/2019-September/001051.html

And in the CinelerraGG_manual_WorkInProgress (well done) in 5.7.8
section you can find more information.
https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_manual_WIP.pdf

Yes, if you update one, or more Sequences, the Master Project is not
update with the last changes that you had done on them, but you can
re-load the updated Sequences and overwrite them in the Timeline if you
work with method. (And I use, or better, I  used also Proxy with Nested)
I am speaking about, before the last changes; I only saw the Phyllis' Demo.

IgorBeg