[Cin] Ripple, Rolling, Slip tools in the new version

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Feb 2 22:19:29 CET 2019

Pierre,
I understand you but, as you know, Slip and Slide tools act on
non-adjacent frames. I spoke only for that two tools, of course.
Slip tool changes the In and Out point of the middleClip
(leftClip-middleClip-rightClip).
Slide tool changes the OutPoint of the leftClip and the InPoint of the
rightClip (leftClip-middleClip-rightClip).
Then, your/our focus should be in the frames that were changing, I think
(and if possible to implement that).

Others NLE split the Compositor to four views: two "great" views face to
face (like now in Cinelerra-GG), more two little views above the two
greater views. The two greater views show the frames that change, the
two little views show the frames that doesn't change.

IgorBeg