[Cin] Ripple, Rolling, Slip tools in the new version

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 15:42:27 CET 2019

Hi IgorBeg,

I agree with you about the Ripple tool, it should behave as before when
it comes to adjusting a cut from the beginning of a clip.

As for the Slip tool and the dual display of the clips of the cut in the
composer, I believe that it is necessary to maintain a constant behavior
between the different modes; the dual display shows each side of a cut.
To change the display as you propose in this case, I think it should be
an applicable option by pressing the "option" button.

Pierre