[Cin] MKV containers

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 17:04:44 CET 2019

As was the case a long time ago, probably the problems are with my
system (PC or Arch, I don't know) and not with CinGG. Yesterday also
the problems with ProRes files started; today also with mp4 files. I
decided to reinstall CinGG but I can't do it anymore. I tried it three
times manually and once with build.sh. The build always stops at the
same point.
I have no problems with overheating, Smart controls do not detect
errors on the SSD. It could be some new Arch Linux update, but I don't
know what: I don't find any problem reports.
I attach two cin5.log, but one would be enough because they look the same to me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmqwrh095g1pjkw/plugin.zip?dl=0

(do not mind the name of the zip, it is to recycle the dropbox link)